2020 Free Agency Megathread

RunninWithTheDevil

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

What do you guys think of Athanasiou? He'd probably be cheap.

I think every time they say his name in a game it sounds like “Happy to see you”. 

Damn I am in Typo City today!!

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

They better not dick around too much. Someone has to split starts with Mac. Doubt they see Senn as ready for that just yet. 

Marc. Andre. Fleury.

Always can be a backup option.

(don't react angry and sh!t on my dream, offer sheet related scenario)

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

They better not dick around too much. Someone has to split starts with Mac. Doubt they see Senn as ready for that just yet. 

Might not be dicking around as much as they're having trouble getting one of these UFA goalies to come here.

Based on how things have shaken out, I'm good with MAF coming here.  Cost-controlled (though definitely expensive), and after two years, you can move on.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Might not be dicking around as much as they're having trouble getting one of these UFA goalies to come here.

Based on how things have shaken out, I'm good with MAF coming here.  Cost-controlled (though definitely expensive), and after two years, you can move on.  

AND Vegas will pay US to take him.

10 minutes ago, MB3 said:

This will probably get buried but I'm an architect and I helped design Hank's apartment a few years ago. The nicest dude you've ever met, but there's this one story that always sticks with me.

We're in his kitchen with his wife Therese and he comes home from practice. He's wildly attractive btw, but that's unrelated. So we're mid conversation and he's kinda pawing at his shirt a little bit all awkward, he's in obvious discomfort.

"Go ahead", his wife says to him. He smiles and nods and says "excuse me" and heads over to the kitchen sink. At this point I'm watching him like a hawk because WTF was that whole interaction. Without even a blink he awkwardly cups his hands under the sink and goes to town on the sink water. He's slurping it out of his hands legitimately like a dog slurping water from a bowl. It is bizarre and uncomfortable to watch.

I look over at his wife, who's blushing slightly. "Sorry", she says to me and my boss. "Whenever he gets home from practice he is so, so thirsty..."

She pauses for a second as she can see our visible confusion.

"And, you know... he has no cups."

I’m ashamed with myself that I got as far into this post before realizing where you were going. LOL

• Haha 4