2020 Free Agency Megathread

RunninWithTheDevil

my leafs fan buddy says.. He's one of those good at everything, but not best at something. Decent shot. Works hard. Last season he fvcked his shoulders I think? So he was out while came back for one game in the playoffs

Forecaster NHL says

"A good skater, he also possesses a natural scorer's hands and the ability to know where to be in order to tally goals. Sees the ice well and is also adept at creating plays for linemates. Shoots the puck with aplomb. Does not have good size for the National Hockey League game, so he must prove capable of withstanding the rigors of the highest level (as well as adjust to the smaller ice surfaces) in order to thrive in the big league."

14 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I think I love this trade too - Joey for a proven top-9 NHLer?  Sign me the fvck up

Fitz is KILLING IT

He’s under team control too, for three more seasons ($3.4 million per year).  I did like Joey, but Johnsson is clearly more proven at this point.

Fitz has shown some nice creativity with his moves so far.  Like what he’s done.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

They mad. Think Johnson was worth more than, in their words, a cap dump.

So I'm happy

They don’t yet realize that Joey has some upside.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

my leafs fan buddy says.. He's one of those good at everything, but not best at something. Decent shot. Works hard. Last season he fvcked his shoulders I think? So he was out while came back for one game in the playoffs

Forecaster NHL says

"A good skater, he also possesses a natural scorer's hands and the ability to know where to be in order to tally goals. Sees the ice well and is also adept at creating plays for linemates. Shoots the puck with aplomb. Does not have good size for the National Hockey League game, so he must prove capable of withstanding the rigors of the highest level (as well as adjust to the smaller ice surfaces) in order to thrive in the big league."

Well as long as he shoots with aplomb. 

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

The World’s End was a bit disappointing after the brilliance of the first two. 

I think it's a hard choice of the top two for me but worlds End Def way at the bottom of the three. 

My friend and I got more one liners to toss around from Hot Fuzz. "Jog on m8"

Edited by NJDevils1214