Prospects Thread - 2020-2021 Season

Guadana

Misyul made his first assist. Mukha was one the ice when Loko scores twice, but there was center`s mistake. 
If he has better starting speed i think he could correct centers mistake. He wasn`t slow, but goal is a goals, he missed only one step.

Edited by Guadana

On 10/22/2020 at 3:19 PM, mfitz804 said:

They are barely a blip in our history at this point, I have to agree they should not do that. Big difference between that and the Avs doing Nordique themed jerseys, IMHO. 

9 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’d imagine straight into training camp.

I think it would be beneficial to play other teams (mini tournament) somehow to see how they play against competition not being players they've "bonded" with. Under circumstances might be too tough to pull off

Hard not to get hyped about this prospect pool.

If they could just somehow add a stud defenseman to the mix... watch out.

Edit: And that's not a dig at Smith, I just don't think anyone has him pegged for a top pairing guy anymore.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Hard not to get hyped about this prospect pool.

If they could just somehow add a stud defenseman to the mix... watch out.

Edit: And that's not a dig at Smith, I just don't think anyone has him pegged for a top pairing guy anymore.

I'm not too hyped because of my PTSD from urbom, gelinas, larsson, Merrill and all those prospects that we overhyped and all thought were gonna be the new Stevens-Nieds-Raf-Daneyko for us

• Like 1

Sharangovich scores 2 goals today

Merkley`s yesterday goal.

Gritsyuk play in VHL now(it,s good, he played in junior league before, now he is playing in russian AHL analog), he has 1a in first game after return. He is very skill player.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 4

so im wondering if it's just a perception that our prospects are doing great cause we see a lot of highlight videos.

Or there's the same amount as usual but it just seems that way since there's more focus on it since that's all we have and we have no hockey to watch...