Prospects Thread - 2020-2021 Season

Guadana

11 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

So basically now today USA vs SWE... if one of those team win in regulation, they'll win the division. If they win in OT/SO then Russia will win i believe

That's exact. Sweden-Russia was one hell of a game. I see no reason why USA-Sweden won't be the same. 

If you do not trust other people's words, if you do not think that the game should impress someone, I can offer you the highlights of our players in the game Sweden-Russia. And it is up to you to choose which is better - highlight play and sea of points against third world countries or one or two points with solid game in the most important group games.

PLEASE TURN ON THE SUBTITLES

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 12/29/2020 at 10:30 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Agree fully with this.  

Off-topic i know, but I found an authentic RR on eBay (jerseybaron had one blank available for $275), so now knowing they apparently won’t be making more, I bought it. Now I just need to get it customized (I’m thinking Nico, but I’ll wait to see if he gets named Captain). EDIT: Turns out it’s an extra small, so I needed to cancel. Didn’t realize a size 44 was an extra small. Blah.

Edited by MadDog2020

30 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Off-topic i know, but I found an authentic RR on eBay (jerseybaron had one blank available for $275), so now knowing they apparently won’t be making more, I bought it. Now I just need to get it customized (I’m thinking Nico, but I’ll wait to see if he gets named Captain). EDIT: Turns out it’s an extra small, so I needed to cancel. Didn’t realize a size 44 was an extra small. Blah.

A 44 is a very small jersey. My 13 year old daughter (5’7”, 115 lbs) wears a 42. 

Not that some dudes aren’t that size, but it’s quite small. If the smaller sizes are anything like the larger sizes, even smaller than the same size Reebok. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

A 44 is a very small jersey. My 13 year old daughter (5’7”, 115 lbs) wears a 42. 

Not that some dudes aren’t that size, but it’s quite small. If the smaller sizes are anything like the larger sizes, even smaller than the same size Reebok. 

Yeah I had no idea how small a 44 was until I looked at the size chart the seller had posted. I just assumed it was a 44 like the old CCM jerseys, but I guess I should’ve known better lol. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I had no idea how small a 44 was until I looked at the size chart the seller had posted. I just assumed it was a 44 like the old CCM jerseys, but I guess I should’ve known better lol. 

You found out the hard way, but there’s no correlation in size between CCM and Adidas. If you wear a 44 CCM, you’re probably looking for a 48 Adidas (assuming they make that size, I know there are some size gaps in terms of what they make).

In my experience, even going up two sizes (which is what the Reebok Edge required) is still too small, but again, I’m on the other end of the size spectrum. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I bought a 46 RR from him, for my daughter (I figure she’ll grow into it if it’s a little too big at the moment).  Should be in next week.

• Like 1