NJDevs 2020-21 FHL - redruM is the Champ!

aylbert

• 2 weeks later...

Trade deadline is tomorrow...   I will be approving all reasonable trades today and tomorrow so we don't wind up suppressing trades waiting on pieces to move.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

B2B

what a  crazy freakin  year!!

Always thought I’d have a chance to catch defenders because of how many games he was ahead of me, but there were 2 points when I thought my chase was over, when the deficit got to 44 points i thought is was over 

& then I had gotten the lead down to 11 & he got 2 shut outs in 1 week, & it jumped back to 17, thought it was dead there too!

WOW fun year, here hoping the Devils & Dynamo Nation can celebrate together next year!!

Edited by redruM

4 hours ago, redruM said:

B2B

what a  crazy freakin  year!!

Always thought I’d have a chance to catch defenders because of how many games he was ahead of me, but there were 2 points when I thought my chase was over, when the deficit got to 44 points i thought is was over 

& then I had gotten the lead down to 11 & he got 2 shut outs in 1 week, & it jumped back to 17, thought it was dead there too!

WOW fun year, here hoping the Devils & Dynamo Nation can celebrate together next year!!

It's not over...  we still have a few days left, and he still has some goalie plays to steal a shutout and some more saves.

13 minutes ago, aylbert said:

It's not over...  we still have a few days left, and he still has some goalie plays to steal a shutout and some more saves.

I thought season ended tonight?

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

How is the season not over?

Because the NHL regular season is playing through May 19th because the NHL North still has games to play...    the playoffs are starting without them. 

I have locked the rosters and I am in the process of dropping all the round 1-5 picks to make it easier this off-season.

If there are any add/drops you wish to make please DM me.

Rosters are largely updated for keeping...  aside from Flames/Canucks players.    I'm pretty sure everything locks once the season is complete so I won't be able to drop them tomorrow...  either way, please let me know if I dropped someone that I shouldn't have...  and all keepers will be verified next season anyways - just makes it easier to manage in the offseason.