NJDevs 2020-21 FHL - redruM is the Champ!

aylbert

On 12/9/2020 at 11:01 AM, Devilsfan118 said:

Damn guys sorry im way behind here, but I'll get everything set up pre-draft.  

I'll also select my draft spot based on what #2 decides.

Edit:

Keepers:

1. Barkov (standard)
  2. Marchand (standard)
  3. Price (standard)
  4. Q. Hughes ("RFA")

You're up @Devilsfan118

Why reward draft order by last season’s standings when the season wasn’t completed? We had one team way over games played totals and as a result was higher up the standings than most other teams. But if the season played out, that team would’ve dropped down the pack. So that team gets rewarded with draft order preference. Anyway I don’t have a better idea so will leave it at that.

Will sort out keepers soon...dates work for me.

Edited by devlman

8 hours ago, devlman said:

Why reward draft order by last season’s standings when the season wasn’t completed? We had one team way over games played totals and as a result was higher up the standings than most other teams. But if the season played out, that team would’ve dropped down the pack. So that team gets rewarded with draft order preference. Anyway I don’t have a better idea so will leave it at that.

Will sort out keepers soon...dates work for me.

Agreed it was less than optimal - but that's COVID in general.   Given that Yahoo finalized the standings as-is when the regular season was called; I decided to keep the order to reflect that as well.  
I did a proration of everyone to a full 82 games max; but it gets weird with some stats and goaltending.  Proration also benefitted me as I would have moved up a bit from 5th.

I was especially bummed given that I gave up Cale Makar as my RFA keeper for a late run that cut short.

• Like 1

Pacific Devil (Nicoise Salad) has officially bowed out for this season.
Hopefully they return to us in an upcoming season.

If any user wishes to join, let me know; otherwise the team will just fold into the draft pool

And with that @DevilMinder  is assigned #9 and the order has been determined.

Draft is Wed Jan 6 8:00pm EST!
Keepers are due Tues Jan 5 - PLEASE mark them in Yahoo.
If you have any issues; please reach out.   I'm not looking to disadvantage anyone with keepers so I'll reach out if there are any issues...  if I am unable to reach you after the deadline and you haven't tagged on Yahoo, and haven't indicated here, I'll use my best discretion and it will be final.   But please, just mark your keepers :)

CURRENTLY THE MAX GAMES PLAYED IS SET TO 65...  THIS HOPEFULLY WILL BE 56 SOON!  If Yahoo doesn't get around to it, we will use a max of 65 (the lowest Yahoo currently allows), but my hope is to use 56 to match the NHL season.

Finalized draft slots:

1.   Dynamo Nation - redruM
2.   Zajac-ing Off - Devilsfan118
3.   Miles Wood Fightclub
4.   Hard Dump - devlman
5.   NeoThrashers - MantaRay
6.  LOTCB - One More Tank
7.   Kneel Before Saad - Campy
8.   NJDefenders - NJDEVS1730
9.   Wolverines!!! - DevilMinder
10.  Eaglejelly - Eaglejelly
11.  Squirtle Squad - Henriqued