NJDevs 2020-21 FHL - redruM is the Champ!

aylbert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

B2B

what a  crazy freakin  year!!

Always thought I’d have a chance to catch defenders because of how many games he was ahead of me, but there were 2 points when I thought my chase was over, when the deficit got to 44 points i thought is was over 

& then I had gotten the lead down to 11 & he got 2 shut outs in 1 week, & it jumped back to 17, thought it was dead there too!

WOW fun year, here hoping the Devils & Dynamo Nation can celebrate together next year!!

Edited by redruM

4 hours ago, redruM said:

B2B

what a  crazy freakin  year!!

Always thought I’d have a chance to catch defenders because of how many games he was ahead of me, but there were 2 points when I thought my chase was over, when the deficit got to 44 points i thought is was over 

& then I had gotten the lead down to 11 & he got 2 shut outs in 1 week, & it jumped back to 17, thought it was dead there too!

WOW fun year, here hoping the Devils & Dynamo Nation can celebrate together next year!!

It's not over...  we still have a few days left, and he still has some goalie plays to steal a shutout and some more saves.

I have locked the rosters and I am in the process of dropping all the round 1-5 picks to make it easier this off-season.

If there are any add/drops you wish to make please DM me.

Rosters are largely updated for keeping...  aside from Flames/Canucks players.    I'm pretty sure everything locks once the season is complete so I won't be able to drop them tomorrow...  either way, please let me know if I dropped someone that I shouldn't have...  and all keepers will be verified next season anyways - just makes it easier to manage in the offseason.

• 3 months later...