New Season Announced: Training camp 31st December

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Training camp 31st of December , first game 13th January. 8 games each against the Rangers, Pens , Flyers, Isles, Boston and Washington and Buffalo.

Going to be crazy. 

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9
  • Like 1
  • Shocking 1

2 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Training camp 31st of December , first game 13th January. 8 games each against the Rangers, Pens , Flyers, Isles, Boston and Washington and Buffalo.

Going to be crazy. 

There is going to be so much bad blood between all the teams. I bet this is a banner year for fighting.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Aitchmack said:

The start date doesn't leave a lot of time for teams to get cap compliant. Should be an interesting couple of weeks for the likes of Tampa, Vancouver, etc.

Saw some thing about being able to carry 8 non-roster players. In the example I read last night while exhausted and now cannot find, teams like the Leafs could have a 21-man roster with 8 players hidden under the non-cap hitting blanket. Talk about some bullsh!t.

43 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Saw some thing about being able to carry 8 non-roster players. In the example I read last night while exhausted and now cannot find, teams like the Leafs could have a 21-man roster with 8 players hidden under the non-cap hitting blanket. Talk about some bullsh!t.

According to Capfriendly; the taxi squad will be treated just as they would be if they were buried in the minors including needing to clear waivers to be added to the taxi squad.

Devils sent out an email, everything rolled over to the 21-22 season and they gave a food and beverage credit for the 21-22 season. Also...

"Additionally, once we are given approval to begin hosting fans for the forthcoming 2020-21 season you, as a Devils Black and Red Member, you will be given priority access to secure tickets for games at Prudential Center." 

I'm happy because this is exactly what I wanted so kudos to the team for not making it difficult. I didn't see anything about refunds though which is interesting because I'm sure there are some people who will want a refund.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Devils sent out an email, everything rolled over to the 21-22 season and they gave a food and beverage credit for the 21-22 season. Also...

"Additionally, once we are given approval to begin hosting fans for the forthcoming 2020-21 season you, as a Devils Black and Red Member, you will be given priority access to secure tickets for games at Prudential Center." 

I'm happy because this is exactly what I wanted so kudos to the team for not making it difficult. I didn't see anything about refunds though which is interesting because I'm sure there are some people who will want a refund.

Good, I’m glad they did the right thing by you (and others). 

• Like 2

Dallas Stars are gonna have about 5k fans to start the season... 

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/stars/2020/12/20/dallas-stars-can-expect-fewer-fans-new-rivals-with-nhls-return-plan/

I assume the Florida Panthers, Tampa Bay and Nashville will have some fans as well since those cities have been letting fans into other sporting events.