2021 Around The League Thread

Satans Hockey

Made me look through their stats for the year and wow, Lafreniere had some resurgence after being absent for a long time. Actually hit double digits in goals (10) and 9 assists with 3 games left. 

Kakko, on the other hand, has one less goal and one less assist in his second season. Maybe he will improve with age, or maybe he’s a third liner. 

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Rumors are that if assistant GM Chris Drury isn't going to be moved up, Mark Messier is the favorite. This is a beautiful Dolan sabotage move. We should be forever grateful he is their owner

I'm sure the Ranger fans are very, very unhappy JD was sent packing.

52 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Made me look through their stats for the year and wow, Lafreniere had some resurgence after being absent for a long time. Actually hit double digits in goals (10) and 9 assists with 3 games left. 

Kakko, on the other hand, has one less goal and one less assist in his second season. Maybe he will improve with age, or maybe he’s a third liner. 

Every team needs an "Almost". 😀

21 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Rangers pre-game and game is must-watch TV tonight. 

Maybe JD will be back in the booth! 🤣

15 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I lived in NY and have Rag fan friends and family there. So far from what I've seen, they are very unhappy indeed. 

Good 🤣

Dolan should just stick to playing with his stupid band and stay the fvck out of the way.

But as a Devils fan, I'm happy as hell that he can't ever help himself.  

• Like 4