2021 Around The League Thread

Satans Hockey

18 hours ago, devlman said:

No offense but what do you mean ‘you hate to admit it’? You admit ‘it’ (we all know what ‘it’ means here) every other post lol. You even edited your post to antagonize the very few who would actually disagree. What’s the point in that? That said, very few would disagree that rebuilding has to be done at a certain time and that it has to be done the right way.

Bolded: the point of that is to antagonize. Everyone knows a rebuild takes time when done right. But if anyone criticizes the rebuild  in any way he makes references to 2015 and Lou, who has now been gone for 6 years. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I mean. We see it on a small scale in here with a few season tickets holder who think they DESERVE team success cause they drop lots of money on the team. That's simply not how it works lol And those guys would certainly fire the whole staff and players here and there through the season if they could.

Who says this? Most season ticket holders just want improvement, not finishing dead last or second to dead last in the division every year. Hell there aren't even many season ticket holders on here anymore. 

Team has made the playoffs 1 time since 2012 while winning a whopping 1 playoff game. Next season is a full decade since 2012. Shouldn't be surprising that some people think that spending money on this team is an absolute waste. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

I do get that some (not all) STH’s think who they are and believe they are entitled to stuff, but on the other hand, if you are enough of a fan to buy 41 games a year, yeah, you should want the team to improve. 

I mean if I spent all of that money on a sh!t product I wouldn’t be happy. 

• Like 4

On 5/14/2021 at 4:15 PM, devlman said:

No offense but what do you mean ‘you hate to admit it’? You admit ‘it’ (we all know what ‘it’ means here) every other post lol. You even edited your post to antagonize the very few who would actually disagree. What’s the point in that? That said, very few would disagree that rebuilding has to be done at a certain time and that it has to be done the right way.

I meant that it sucks to admit that the Rangers are doing things the right way and that its working?

9 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I meant that it sucks to admit that the Rangers are doing things the right way and that its working?

I wouldn't exactly call firing the masterminds of your rapid rebuild because they disagreed with their child of an owner "doing things the right way"

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

I wouldn't exactly call firing the masterminds of your rapid rebuild because they disagreed with their child of an owner "doing things the right way"

i was addressing the point of the post i responded to saying they sped up their rebuilt and all that like they did something incredibly smart, it's just the obvious thing to do and doesnt really requirer a mastermind to figure it out either