2021 Around The League Thread

Satans Hockey

36 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Not sure what you're basing this on lol

The reason Parise left is literally the opposite of them "scheming for months"

Rumor was Parise was colluding with Super to go to the Wild during the 11-12 season. Remember him telling fans to "not worry" about him re-signing with the Devil's? fvcking liar

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Lmfao... 

So for whatever reason, on chrome for my

phone, embedded tweets haven’t been showing up, I’m staring at a blank space below LMFAO… been pretty annoying for the past few weeks.

anyway, come on back for league minimum, Zach, hell bring your slumber buddy too. Will it work? Who knows! But then he can leave again and people who originally stripped their Parise jerseys for Hall can now reverse it and not hate the person on the back!

5 hours ago, Lateralous said:

Wait, why would Tampa ask McDonough to wave?  He's about the 5th or 6th most important player on a team that has a chance to three-peat and "only" makes 6.75

I certainly don't see it happening, the guy was great in the playoffs probably their best defensemen. Can't see anyway they ask him to waive nor should they. 

Edited by titans04

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He's a solid piece who's come a long way the last couple a years.  A complete 200 foot player.  Could be a mistake to move him for damaged goods, hopefully they do it. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, titans04 said:

He's a solid piece who's come a long way the last couple a years.  A complete 200 foot player.  Could be a mistake to move him for damaged goods, hopefully they do it. :)

Yep, definitely hoping to sell high based on his performance last season. I guess they think its his peak. 

I would be interested but I wouldn't want to give the Rangers the kind of assets it would take. Which is really any assets, because fvck them. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I would be interested but I wouldn't want to give the Rangers the kind of assets it would take. Which is really any assets, because fvck them. 

No trades with them. It still pisses me off Shero broke that cardinal rule.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

meh, if you could make a hockey trade and come out with the better end of the deal I would make a deal with them, Lou whoever. I don't think we're in a position to pass on any deal that would make us better regardless of who it's with. I still think we're more than a few pieces away from even being highly competitive forget about challenging for a cup so go get whoever is going to make you better. If he were to come here and put up what he capable off and you make a wise deal to get him (where he's an upgrade) do it.

Doesn't mean I don't want them to go 0-82 every season, two different things to me.

12 minutes ago, titans04 said:

meh, if you could make a hockey trade and come out with the better end of the deal I would make a deal with them, Lou whoever.

That’s nothing but a hypothetical, because us and the Rags are not in the business of trying to help make the other better. We can trade with 31 other teams (and I’m loathe to trade with Philly too, so more like 30). Not them. 

Edited by MadDog2020