2021 Around The League Thread

Satans Hockey

11 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Lou getting some cap relief.

I dont understand. Lou make some... stupid move. I really dont understand it. 

He did trade for a couple of 2nd pick and give away Toews - legit top-4 defenseman. Who is Norris candidate level player now. And after he payed more for give away his own player. This is a sh!tty management that will bury the islanders in a few years.

I`m dissapoint that Fitzy didnt make that trade. Ladd has only two years and we did lost a couple of 2nds. And our defence isnt even close to be built. 

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Literally anyone who can afford to pay for the extra schooling can earn a PhD in SOMETHING. This one sounds like a load of BS. Not all PhD’s are, this one sure sounds like it is. 

"Comparative Analysis of Professional Hockey Training Methods in North America and Russia"?  How profound. 😂

24 minutes ago, Guadana said:

I`m dissapoint that Fitzy didnt make that trade. Ladd has only two years and we did lost a couple of 2nds. And our defence isnt even close to be built. 

I'm with you, I look at that mountain of cap space we currently have and think we should be taking advantage of deals like this.

Lou being old fashioned and all - maybe he wanted to do this with a team out west. Not help a divisional rival get better.

4 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Ellis looks like he will be a real team player on Philly

For a hot second I thought this was actually the hockey player.. career suicide. Fans would've boo'd him on opening night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Looks like it is just his rights since he is a UFA. You know he'll sign in NY though, bright lights and all...

I hope Fitzy makes an offer

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They want that contract off the books before Price goes downhill, which will be soon.

To be fair, that was also the sentiment with Fleury and he just had a career year

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I hope Fitzy makes an offer

To be fair, that was also the sentiment with Fleury and he just had a career year

Price’s contract is absolutely brutal though. I don’t blame Montreal for trying to rid themselves of it.