and #2...

and #3...

😉

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Not unless PK is ranked #1...

and #2...

and #3...

😉

Well its not about PK haha and i agree with Wilson at the top. But there's just sooo many players that i honestly never heard a single negative thing about them on this list lol 

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well its not about PK haha and i agree with Wilson at the top. But there's just sooo many players that i honestly never heard a single negative thing about them on this list lol 

Was just kidding but yeah I agree that many of the names on here make no sense at all.

59 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Was just kidding but yeah I agree that many of the names on here make no sense at all.

you've got a handful of some of the very best players in the game mixed in with some of the biggest jackholes and a few in between.  

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It says it's based on negative mentions on social media, so that could be anything  from hating on opposing players to fans of the team bagging their own players for underperforming 

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

skates really well though

His skating is elite.  

That list is just plain dumb.  Someone needs to check the settings on that "social listening tool."   It equates a negative comment about a player with hating the player.  2 very different things.  I can rag on the Queen all day, it doesn't mean I hated him and didn't respect him.  

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, Marchand seems way too low. I’m also surprised Matthew Tkachuk isn’t on the list. He’s a grade A pest. 

That list loses all credibility without both Tkachuk brothers, particularly Matthew. That dude is the prototypical ‘love him when he’s on your team, hate him when he’s on anyone else’s’ type of player. He’s just like Wilson and Marchand in that way.

Edited by MadDog2020

i honestly never heard a bad thing about TJ Oshie lol

Sometimes it's like... yeah i know why some people hate "this guy" for wtv reasons, i can see where they are coming from but i don't really care or agree with the premise. And thats fine.

But i just don't really see an angle on many of those guys haha 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m a little pissed that my antics didn’t get Zacha onto that list. This is what happens when I let up on a guy. 

Interesting thing you are not the only one man in the world who doesnt like Zacha. There are a lot of twitter people, stat nerds and hfboards guys who doesnt like him still. And I think Zacha hating still exist and pretty strong enough. There are some who think we must put Johnsson over him in top-6 and something like that.
Oshie? never heard anything about it.