2021 Around The League Thread

Satans Hockey

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

The problem with this virus since day 1 when it was a threat to the US is politicians decided to make it part of a platform. Period. Dot. End of story. Hard right or hard left, people took stands, meanwhile the average American said fvck it, give me my chip.

and no, I’m not starting a debate.

Agreed plus the fact that so many people are absolute selfish morons. My disappointment in the human race is at an all time low over all this. Members of my family actually fought in World War 2, actually made real sacrifices to try to protect this country and the world. In our present time all we had to do was wear some masks and get a free shot to protect one another and ourselves and we could have ended this sh!t months ago and moved on with our lives but instead we are dragging this out and we have people acting like we are oppressed. I find it absolutely infuriating. 

Not gonna trail off too much politically but I think the two party system is broken and I find that the vast majority of politicians are attention seeking ego maniacs and that they all care more about themselves and their parties more than what's best for the general public. It always feels like it's choosing the candidate who still sucks but doesn't suck as much as the other options.

Red or Blue, it's a different shade of poo. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

The problem with this virus since day 1 when it was a threat to the US is politicians decided to make it part of a platform. Period. Dot. End of story. Hard right or hard left, people took stands, meanwhile the average American said fvck it, give me my chip.

and no, I’m not starting a debate.

It happened in an election year, it was fvcked from the start, one way or the other. 

I’m so tired of people complaining that “the government” is getting too  involved and they should have more freedom, meanwhile the government is involved in nearly every aspect of your daily life.

And while I’m at it, stop saying that forcing people to wear masks or get a vaccine is “unconstitutional”. The only reason people say that is that the average American knowledge sh!t about the Constitution. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It happened in an election year, it was fvcked from the start, one way or the other. 

I’m so tired of people complaining that “the government” is getting too  involved and they should have more freedom, meanwhile the government is involved in nearly every aspect of your daily life.

And while I’m at it, stop saying that forcing people to wear masks or get a vaccine is “unconstitutional”. The only reason people say that is that the average American knowledge sh!t about the Constitution. 

1000% in agreement on all of this. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

How you spoken to your rep SD? I’d be asking every day what the hell is going on.

I ended up canceling my tickets for this season. I work for a small business so getting to 41 games is tough enough, but adding in that we have an unvaccinated 10 year old at home and no clear plan from the team, it’s just not worth the risk. 

I’m hoping things are gonna be better for 2022-2023. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I ended up canceling my tickets for this season. I work for a small business so getting to 41 games is tough enough, but adding in that we have an unvaccinated 10 year old at home and no clear plan from the team, it’s just not worth the risk. 

I’m hoping things are gonna be better for 2022-2023. 

When did you cancel them if you don't mind me asking? I know one person who tried to cancel this week and was told sorry there's nothing we can do besides give you an extra 6 buybacks, which they don't even want because they are so annoyed they are canceling their 2 seats after this season now and buybacks only work if you renew. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

When did you cancel them if you don't mind me asking? I know one person who tried to cancel this week and was told sorry there's nothing we can do besides give you an extra 6 buybacks, which they don't even want because they are so annoyed they are canceling their 2 seats after this season now and buybacks only work if you renew. 

Probably about 3 - 4 weeks or so ago. I can PM more details but essentially I just explained our situation to our rep and she put in a request for me. Her handling it like she did is the exact reason I’ll get tickets again when things are calmer. 

Treating people like they did in your post is a good way to lose a ticket holder for good. Yeah they’re locked in for this year but now the team most likely loses them next year and the years after. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Thats great to win Norris Trophy. But this is a fokin show-offs. Ссаный кич. Fvck rangers.

What a fvcking jerk-off 🙄

https://deadspin.com/sabres-start-over-without-ever-having-finished-1847732994?utm_campaign=Deadspin&utm_content=1632429011&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2bgyF3nniZVYrpzRLoOr6a52bbwLQYV-6gCWbLmefTFOyOZYMFrRnLF3g

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guadana said:

Thats great to win Norris Trophy. But this is a fokin show-offs. Ссаный кич. Fvck rangers.

This is about as cringey as it gets.

• Like 4