Jump to content

2021 Around The League Thread


Satans Hockey
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, devlman said:

I would’ve just sucker punched Wilson. Don’t know why Smith engaged him so formally.

The only answer I can think of is that he didn’t want a suspension. It it’s me, we’re out of the playoffs, 3 games left, yeah, I would’ve just knocked him out when he wasn’t expecting it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, devlman said:

I would’ve just sucker punched Wilson. Don’t know why Smith engaged him so formally.

I just watched it again, he kind of just grabbed him by the helmet, it wasn’t so formal. But definitely not the cheap shot he deserved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dreger just said Dolan was ‘unhappy with the direction of the team’, and that he thought they should be ‘further along’. That’s fvcking hilarious, and I hope this is the start of Dolan meddling with the Rags Knick style 🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Dreger just said Dolan was ‘unhappy with the direction of the team’, and that he thought they should be ‘further along’. That’s fvcking hilarious, and I hope this is the start of Dolan meddling with the Rags Knick style 🤣

I guess he disagrees about how far along their rebuild is. We keep saying it’s so far ahead of ours, not according to Dolan. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I guess he disagrees about how far along their rebuild is. We keep saying it’s so far ahead of ours, not according to Dolan. 

I’ve always hoped Dolan would begin meddling with the Rags. He’s more or less stayed out of things on the hockey side over there, while destroying the Knicks for years. Now that the Knicks are good again (or appear to be), maybe he’s set his sights on thinking he’s a hockey expert. It would be amazing if that’s the case 🤣

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Man this drama has been absolutely delicious over the past 48 hours.

I always wonder about owners like Dolan, the Wilpons, etc...do they realize that the rest of the world thinks they’re incompetent meddling buffoons who ruin everything they touch?  Are they that friggin oblivious that they’re simply that incapable of EVER learning from their mistakes?  The Rangers’ rebuild was going fine...not that I’m the slightest bit upset that Dolan felt the need to trample all over it, but there was no reason to can those guys...none.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Rags fined 250k for their statement against Parros. Would love to see them tell the league to shuv it... And call Bettman unfit next haha. 

That’s bullish!t. $5,000 to Wilson for assaulting a couple of guys and then $250k to the Rangers for pointing out the obvious bullsh!t nature of the punishment. 

Only thing that would make it better is if Buchnevich got suspended for the cross check .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lazer said:

I missed the part where devils owners have proven themselves.

 

Its like devils fans making fun of the sabres.

 

Everyone has potential for hope lol

good point.

No need to look in the mirror here and now while the rags implode a little though. Plenty of time for that all off season with the realization that we sucked d*ck yet again this season.

As for the 250k fine and Buchnevich inevitably getting suspended and not playing in their last two games how ironic I guess.  Maybe Parros should sell more of his Violent Gentlemen apparel and step aside from DPS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, titans04 said:

good point.

No need to look in the mirror here and now while the rags implode a little though. Plenty of time for that all off season with the realization that we sucked d*ck yet again this season.

As for the 250k fine and Buchnevich inevitably getting suspended and not playing in their last two games how ironic I guess.  Maybe Parros should sell more of his Violent Gentlemen apparel and step aside from DPS.

Careful dude, someone might report your comment to the NHL and then you'd get fined for saying that. 

 

Don't speak out against the authoritiiii. 

south park cartman GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Interesting it was only one game, Drury said earlier Buchnevich was most  done for the season prior to the ruling. The league got clowned by the whole sh!tshow. If they would of done the right thing and suspended Wilson none of that would of happened last night. They never seem to be able to get out of their own way.
 

 

Edited by titans04
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lazer said:

I missed the part where devils owners have proven themselves.

 

Its like devils fans making fun of the sabres.

 

Everyone has potential for hope lol

If you’re responding to my post, where did I say a friggin peep about Devils ownership?  At any rate the Wilpons and Dolan have been guilty of much buffoonery over the years...many years.  The “new” Devils owners really haven’t been here long enough to draw any real conclusions about them.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.