GDT2: Saturday Afternoon hockey Featuring Bruins@ Devils 1 PM

Devs3cups

I'm so fvcking pumped. The young kids are all fvcking contributing. Smith, Hughes (who had a GREAT game), Rango, Boqvist, The whole fourth line.

I feel fvcking good right now. Haven't been excited for an OT goal like that since Hughes' goal in Ottawa last year. Wow, feels nice.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 2

i swore so hard at PK on this play.

If your team is in the offensive zone. Don't send a lob pass against the board towards the blue line, where the last man back will have to rush to the puck and settle a bouncing puck from the boards right around the blue line. For the love of god that's incredibly basic and one of the best recipe to set up a turnover. Especially in fvcking OT.

I can give a pass for forgetting there's a Bruins player coming out of the penalty box creating an odd man rush.

But for the love of god he can't keep making dumb decisions like this

Edited by SterioDesign

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

IMG_4657.MOV 13.54 MB · 0 downloads

i swore so hard at PK on this play.

If your team is in the offensive zone. Don't send a lob pass against the board towards the blue line, where the last man back will have to rush to the puck and settle a bouncing puck from the boards right around the blue line. For the love of god that's incredibly basic and one of the best recipe to set up a turnover. Especially in fvcking OT.

I can give a pass for forgetting there's a Bruins player coming out of the penalty box creating an odd man rush.

But for the love of god he can't keep making dumb decisions like this

Did you watch the whole game on Bruins feed? You're a warrior man.