GDT3: *BRIGHT LIGHTS BRAH* Edition - Devils @ Rangers - 7 PM - MSG, MSG+

Devs3cups

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Yeah it’s by inches, but Palmieri deking himself offsides is peewee sh!t. This is a better hockey team with him off of it.

Him and Gusev are off to a brutal start. Way too early to worry about it, but it’s almost a guarantee we’re trading one of them at the deadline, and it would be nice to get them both going soon. 

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Not just because it bit us in the butt, but I hate that offside review rule. 

yeah the rules are there to prevent players from cherry picking and standing way behind the dmen for pucks.

If you have to look at a play frame by frame to establish something. the player never had much of an advantage in that case

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

I don’t think this team makes the playoffs. But that isn’t the goal of the season, to me — its to see that there is a culture changing in this franchise. I needed to see Jack Hughes be a 1OA type player and Ty Smith to be a legitimate NHL defenseman. 

Yep. Playoffs would be absolute gravy this year. A successful season for me is the young core taking significant steps in their development.  If we made the playoffs, I’d be picking my jaw up off the floor. I’d also be giddy as fvck. 😂

• Like 2