GDT3: *BRIGHT LIGHTS BRAH* Edition - Devils @ Rangers - 7 PM - MSG, MSG+

Devs3cups

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Steve missing the 6-on-4 for a long time there. 

He calls a great game but I'm convinced he still doesn't know much about the actual sport.

If he’s not physically in the building I can forgive him, not like his partner or the truck had a clue either.

• Like 3

Glad we were able to hold on for the W, and even better, win it in regulation so those fvcks don't even get a point.  We need to button up our penalties and discipline, and also find a way to keep our opponents from sustaining so much pressure sometimes, but overall the one thing that is definitely evident is our effort.  Outstanding push by the guys and they didn't give up at all - really nice to see, and although it's early, I think we're headed in the right direction.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

If he’s not physically in the building I can forgive him, not like his partner or the truck had a clue either.

Fair, that's very fair and a good call. I didn't think about that, shame on me for jumping on him

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

My wife just commented on how ugly he is lol

So did my daughter heh heh

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Glad we were able to hold on for the W, and even better, win it in regulation so those fvcks don't even get a point.  We need to button up our penalties and discipline, and also find a way to keep our opponents from sustaining so much pressure sometimes, but overall the one thing that is definitely evident is our effort.  Outstanding push by the guys and they didn't give up at all - really nice to see, and although it's early, I think we're headed in the right direction.

Special teams have obviously been iffy so far, but then I remember that this team is 2-0-1 with no Nico, no Bratt, no Vats, and Palms hasn’t gone one of his goal tears yet.

Yeah, they’re playing plenty hard.  Love seeing that.

14 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I’m (notorious for it around here, if we’re being honest) way too patient with the development of our young guys. But it is without a doubt time to call “the superbuddies” Bastian and McLeod complete and total busts.

Everyone wants to talk about Zacha over Provorov; but the thing that set our franchise back several years was McLeod over McAvoy.

Before anyone respond to this and because sarcasm is hard to read online.

Are you serious ? 

Fair to say, our PK sucks a bag of d!cks. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if I am talking special teams or expensive defensemen. 

Third game in a row was the Jack Black show. I wish Hughes tried harder and got a hat trick. Blackwood was really good again, one goal kicked through his legs by Murray. 

It was a fun game, and dare I say, a game we may have lost a season or two ago. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Mackenzie Blackwood is giving me a tremendous amount of mediocre white wood.

Isn’t Mediocre Whitewood the name of our backup goalie?

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

I'm really petrified of the day we'll have a backup goalie in net...

I mean, not every team has a PP as scary as the Rags, but yeah, it’s going to be interesting...

HUGHESSSSSSS holy sh!t what an awesome game by him! Absolutely loved the celebration on the b-way goal! Mac was absolutely awesome as well. 

If they could have stayed out of the box they could have made that game easier for themselves though. 

Either way what a fun win! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

If they could have stayed out of the box they could have made that game easier for themselves though. 

Third game in a row for that actually. That’s concerning. 

• Like 1