GDT4: *PLEASE LET IT BE SCHNEIDER IN NET* Edition - Devils @ ISLANDERS - 7 PM - MSG+, MSG+2

Devs3cups

I do not expect Jack to get on the scoresheet every night. But right now just watching him play is great even if he's not putting up points.

Hopefully we'll see Ty continuing to put the puck on net. 

Hopefully Palms will get his sh!t together.

I feel the 4th line will get a goal tnight. They've been playing well and creating chances in all games, just didnt go in.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I do not expect Jack to get on the scoresheet every night. But right now just watching him play is great even if he's not putting up points.

Hopefully we'll see Ty continuing to put the puck on net. 

Hopefully Palms will get his sh!t together.

I feel the 4th line will get a goal tnight. They've been playing well and creating chances in all games, just didnt go in.

Lots of players "laying in the weeds" right now...just five Devils have hit the back of the net so far (8 goals total, with Jack and Miles accounting for 5 of them)...13 others still looking for their first goal, and 9 of those looking for their first point.  Would be nice to see some of them get on the board tonight for sure.  

EDIT:  And that can't come soon enough, because according to Hockey Reference, not much about what the Devils have done so far is sustainable (but screw it, I remain optimistic as hell!):

Scoring chances for:  12             Scoring chances against:  42

High danger chances for:  4       High danger chances against:  12

PDO (team shooting% + team save% at 5-on-5):  107.4 (100 is average)

Team desperately needs Nico back...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Lots of players "laying in the weeds" right now...just five Devils have hit the back of the net so far (8 goals total, with Jack and Miles accounting for 5 of them)...13 others still looking for their first goal, and 9 of those looking for their first point.  Would be nice to see some of them get on the board tonight for sure.  

EDIT:  And that can't come soon enough, because according to Hockey Reference, not much about what the Devils have done so far is sustainable (but screw it, I remain optimistic as hell!):

Scoring chances for:  12             Scoring chances against:  42

High danger chances for:  4       High danger chances against:  12

PDO (team shooting% + team save% at 5-on-5):  107.4 (100 is average)

Team desperately needs Nico back...

Yeah well just by the eye test. It's fun and encouraging that we managed to battle and get some wins and tight games. But i wouldn't say that we played great as a team at all. Bunch of stuff we did that would usually cost you over a season