Reverse Retro Dates - Here They Are!

Colorado Rockies 1976

Devils announces schedule of games it will wear its retro jersey | How to buy your own Devils throwback jersey - nj.com

All home games:

-- Feb. 9 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

-- Feb. 23 vs. New York Islanders

-- March 5 vs. New York Rangers

-- March 16 vs. Buffalo Sabres

-- March 21 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

-- April 2 vs. Washington Capitals

So curious to see what these look like on ice...my daughter has one (she's worn it twice), and I gotta admit, they've grown on me more than I ever thought that they would.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Well sh!t, that's 6 losses right there. 

These are the Reverse Retros at least...so maybe they'll do nothing but WIN in these?  

• Like 2

Depending on cost, I'll probably buy one RR GW (not sure who yet).  I have nothing to base this on, but I'm guessing there will be two GW RR sets.  Always nice to get one with a letter, as it makes the non-centered crest look better.  

I actually like the Heritage and the RR a little better than the current white and current red (though I can't imagine the Devils not ever having a predominantly red jersey in their stable).  If only they'd just go back to the damned "old" red and blacks...oh well, at least I've got plenty of my own old stock to wear.  

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Depending on cost, I'll probably buy one RR GW (not sure who yet).  I have nothing to base this on, but I'm guessing there will be two GW RR sets.  Always nice to get one with a letter, as it makes the non-centered crest look better.  

I actually like the Heritage and the RR a little better than the current white and current red (though I can't imagine the Devils not ever having a predominantly red jersey in their stable).  If only they'd just go back to the damned "old" red and blacks...oh well, at least I've got plenty of my own old stock to wear.  

There are two sets. Set 1 is nearly sold out on pre-orders. The only ones still available are Subban, Sharangovich, and Hughes. 

That does not take into account any Game Issued jerseys of people who may or may not be on the roster, those are sometimes available later and are not up for pre-orders. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

There are two sets. Set 1 is nearly sold out on pre-orders. The only ones still available are Subban, Sharangovich, and Hughes. 

That does not take into account any Game Issued jerseys of people who may or may not be on the roster, those are sometimes available later and are not up for pre-orders. 

Almost $2.5k each for Subban and Sharangovich, and $7.5k for Hughes...ouch.  Subban probably won't ever sell unless it comes down a LOT.  A REAL LOT.  

Guess I'll have to wait to see what comes up for Set 2 (and GI).  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Shocking 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Devils announces schedule of games it will wear its retro jersey | How to buy your own Devils throwback jersey - nj.com

All home games:

-- Feb. 9 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

-- Feb. 23 vs. New York Islanders

-- March 5 vs. New York Rangers

-- March 16 vs. Buffalo Sabres

-- March 21 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

-- April 2 vs. Washington Capitals

So curious to see what these look like on ice...my daughter has one (she's worn it twice), and I gotta admit, they've grown on me more than I ever thought that they would.

Wearing them on my birthday. Love it. 

• Like 4