GDT: Flyers @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

Aw damn

Hope the dam doesn’t break for Wedge.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Yeah.. I mean he still has time to do something tonight still early in the game. But if Palms keeps playing like this tonight, I really wouldn't mind seeing him scratched Thursday. He's been that big of a nuisance imo. Maybe that's what gets him going. We really need him to be better.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I know nobody knows my stance on this issue, but holy sh!t i am desperate for Palmieri to get benched / replaced on hughes line.

i don't think you should call for such a drastic move after a guy makes only one mistake

14 minutes ago, WaffleFries said:

That ping made my ears bleed

it made my heart bleed

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i don't think you should call for such a drastic move after a guy makes only one mistake

One mistake? I'm far from a Palms hater, quite the contrary. But he's made wayyyyyy more than one mistake since the start of the year. His play has been pretty much horrendous on both ends of the ice. A one game scratch here wouldn't be extreme at all, I'd even say it's warranted.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 3

Just now, Devs3cups said:

One mistake? I'm far from a Palms hater, quite the contrary. But he's made wayyyyyy more than one mistake since the start of the year. His play has been pretty much horrendous on both ends of the ice. A one game scratch here wouldn't be extreme at all.

your sarcasm detector appears to be ineffective haha

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This could be said verbatim for just about every period played so far this season lol.

There were failure periods, there were cool ones. Here everything was solid, there were no gaps in the defense, there were their own breakaways. Have a feeling  both teams can pick up the tempo.
Johnsson should sit. He was invisible in second line, he cant help in third line, he ruined Mcleod and Bastian game in fourth line. I was on critique side of Boqvist, but he was a better and more flashier hockey player in his games than johnsson.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

Just have to vent.  In Cape May at sister's.  She has Direct TV with Center Ice and MSG channels.  Can I watch the game??? NO!!! Comcast has blacked out all Flyer games regardless of away or home.   I can watch MSG Go on my phone but had to disable location settings and sign into Xfinity first. This really sux. I hate Xfinity!!! 🤬

Edited by StarDew
Fat fingers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Guadana said:

There were failure periods, there were cool ones. Here everything was solid, there were no gaps in the defense, there were their own breakaways. Have a feeling  both teams can pick up the tempo.
Johnsson should sit. He was invisible in second line, he cant help in third line, he ruined Mcleod and Bastian game in fourth line. I was on critique side of Boqvist, but he was a better and more flashier hockey player in his games than johnsson.

Yeah Johnsson has been very unimpressive so far. Something about Swedes with last names starting with the letter J- they don’t seem to work out here.