GDT: Flyers @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

13 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Holy fvck. You know what? When we trailed 2-0 I thought for sure it was over. That Hynes PTSD is still hitting. No way the team bounces back like that last season.

Honestly, I didn't say it, but I was absolutely thinking to myself "I wonder if Ruff can keep the boys in this game being down 2-0".  Sure enough, the effort has remained high and the players were rewarded for it.  Not sure if that's all Ruff's doing, but I'm sure he has a big part to play in it, and I love to see it.  It's a refreshing change from year's past, that's for sure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Holy fvck. You know what? When we trailed 2-0 I thought for sure it was over. That Hynes PTSD is still hitting. No way the team bounces back like that last season.

Would’ve turned into a 4-0 loss or something like that.  But again, it’s still fair to point out that DBA got some truly awful goaltending...the kind that could really deflate a team.  But the last couple of seasons, I didn’t see DBA do much other than look...wait for it...dumb but angry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Well Johnsson looks good all of a sudden. 

Shedding that invisibility cloak...

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

3 fvcking posts, 2-3 non-calls

Yep. Very frustrating.

Just now, Nicomo said:

I hate this kind of game. Devils have clearly been the better team and they’ll probably lose. Only hockey. 

Hockey can be that way.

Edited by MadDog2020