GDT: Devils @ Buffalo 1:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

14 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I am so mad that the Devils don’t draft with the benefit of hindsight. It’s crystal clear Barzal is a much better option, why can’t they just go back and draft him?! 

Your analysis is exceptional as always my dude. Thank you! 

I also question the logic that Barzal would have developed the way he did if he got dropped into the 2016 Devils instead of an Islanders team with Tavares. I don't think he just walks in and puts up 80 points with Mike Cammalleri on his line 

Edited by Devil Dan 56

14 hours ago, MB3 said:

I have a Kyle Palmieri jersey, man. I loved him from the day we traded for him up until two years ago. 

But watch that Kyle Palmieri, and compare it with even last year’s version. He used to have so much snarl. He used to scratch and claw in dirty areas, forecheck like a mean motherfvcker and his goal-scoring was an added bonus to a legitimately awesome player. 

Starting last year and bleeding horribly into this year became a Michael Ryder. I will make no tough plays, I will make zero effort in any corner, I will show no heart. I will rip one-timers from my circle, and then I will sit on the bench. 

He’s so frustrating *because* he was so awesome. And he really, really was awesome. 

have you seen Ted Lasso?

The whole time i watched it Roy Kent reminded me of Palmiery... and i watched it before the season started lol even more now

• Haha 1