Devils ready to resume Games! COVID-19 list down to 5

John Wensink

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

We’re supposed to play in 72 hours and we have like 5 players available, so I hope all of you boys have been stretching and sh!t in case we get called upon. 

You’re in goal. Hope you have a good mask folks around here are harsh critics...

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

We’re supposed to play in 72 hours and we have like 5 players available, so I hope all of you boys have been stretching and sh!t in case we get called upon. 

I'm ready, just make sure we mark the water bottles with beer in them so I know which to reach for in between shifts.

16 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You’re in goal. Hope you have a good mask folks around here are harsh critics...

He's spending $201 on it, so at least the price won't be the cheapest we've seen.

1 hour ago, Jerzey said:

I’m addicted to that show. Just started season 3. I don’t know when season 4 is supposed to hit HBO Max but I’m going to have to find it somewhere. And I f do not know where to find The Immortal anywhere.

Check your PM. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Wtf man. Jerzey literally just said he’s only on S3. 

Luckily I didn’t see all of what he wrote. I came to the last page first and saw your post about the spoiler. Then I went back to see if he edited it and saw everything but who he was talking about. 

Edit: Unfortunately I can take an educated guess based on who the fan favorite is. But I’ll still go into it not really knowing.

Edited by Jerzey