Devils ready to resume Games! COVID-19 list down to 5

John Wensink

2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I know someone who had it in March and tested negative for the antibodies in November. His wife had covid the same time as him but still had the antibodies in November. She also had a worse case than him, so it doesn't seem like there's an exact timeline yet

Thats about 8 months like the studies show

16 hours ago, aclc79 said:

There are a any number of other teams going through this, too.  I agree that the league got greedy and dropped the ball (sorry, puck).

I don't think its so much greed as it was them assuming 4x people jumping bubbles wouldn't be a problem. Its narrow-sighted but I don't think it was as much greed as it was everyone in the league (players, owners, et al) wanting to get going again.

We’re supposed to play in 72 hours and we have like 5 players available, so I hope all of you boys have been stretching and sh!t in case we get called upon. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

We’re supposed to play in 72 hours and we have like 5 players available, so I hope all of you boys have been stretching and sh!t in case we get called upon. 

You’re in goal. Hope you have a good mask folks around here are harsh critics...

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm ready, just make sure we mark the water bottles with beer in them so I know which to reach for in between shifts.

16 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You’re in goal. Hope you have a good mask folks around here are harsh critics...

He's spending $201 on it, so at least the price won't be the cheapest we've seen.

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Pavel and “Almost” on one side, Quenneville and “Now We Rise” on the other. 

Has to be a meme helmet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocking 1

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

this could be the greatest mask to ever take the ice for the Devils, just saying

I mean if you are gonna make a mask, you gotta go all the way. I won my office Super Bowl pool so I have more than $200 to spend...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm down to cause some mayhem and get ejected from the game, it would be entertaining at least lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Love the new profile pic. 

I’m addicted to that show. Just started season 3. I don’t know when season 4 is supposed to hit HBO Max but I’m going to have to find it somewhere. And I f do not know where to find The Immortal anywhere.

1 hour ago, Jerzey said:

I’m addicted to that show. Just started season 3. I don’t know when season 4 is supposed to hit HBO Max but I’m going to have to find it somewhere. And I f do not know where to find The Immortal anywhere.

Check your PM. 

• Thanks 1