Who are you, anyway?

8 hours ago, Don said:

Mon dieu! You are still here! I have a picture with you somewhere....... 

Until I can find my picture with moustic, this is me in New York City on my honeymoon. 
I will post an intro later for those that do not know me. Also, I have posted some free stuff in the Marketplace forum if anyone is interested. 

IMG_0077.jpg

Yes ! this picture ! 

IMG_20140114_184627.thumb.jpg.f21a7e40177f8f7053f7f7e2ff0ed966.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m a 45 year old architect and own a small commercial firm in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia.  I grew up in Wayne NJ but came to Philly for college and have been here ever since.  I was a

I actually met the owner of that restaurant! haha  

Great thread - cool to learn a bit more about you guys and nice way to kill the downtime indeed. I'm Greg, turning 35 in two or three weeks.  Originally from Long Island, moved to Southwest FL wi

Posted Images

it was such a blast to meet you there ! My first ever NHL game... I cross the ocean to see this game (Montreal Vs New jersey) ... I saw Jagr, Elias, Brodeur... i was over the moon ! 

• Like 2
Just now, moustic said:

it was such a blast to meet you there ! My first ever NHL game... I cross the ocean to see this game (Montreal Vs New jersey) ... I saw Jagr, Elias, Brodeur... i was over the moon ! 

I hope you saw a win after such a long journey? 

2 minutes ago, moustic said:

we won 4-1 ! ; ) 

Nice. I didn’t travel anywhere near as far you, but they’ve won both games I saw in NJ, too. I’ll never forget seeing Bratt’s gorgeous shootout goal against Ottawa in person. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Don said:

Mon dieu! You are still here! I have a picture with you somewhere....... 

Until I can find my picture with moustic, this is me in New York City on my honeymoon. 
I will post an intro later for those that do not know me. Also, I have posted some free stuff in the Marketplace forum if anyone is interested. 

IMG_0077.jpg

Don, good to hear from you man! Been a long time! Hope you’re well 🍺

1 hour ago, moustic said:

we won 4-1 ! ; ) 

Nice! My trip up to Montreal in 2008 to see the Devils was a 2-1 loss, unfortunately. But I recommend everyone puts seeing a game in Montreal on your bucket list if you’ve never gone. It’s a crazy experience.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Nice! My trip up to Montreal in 2008 to see the Devils was a 2-1 loss, unfortunately. But I recommend everyone puts seeing a game in Montreal on your bucket list if you’ve never gone. It’s a crazy experience.

i'm sure it's amazing if you don't understand french and not able to understand what people around you are saying yes lol then it's just noise, not words that makes you want to stab yourself in the face

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i'm sure it's amazing if you don't understand french and not able to understand what people around you are saying yes lol then it's just noise, not words that makes you want to stab yourself in the face

And since I don’t understand a word of French, I fully enjoyed the experience 🤣(except for the Devils losing, which sucked).

18 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

If you want to see people get stabbed in the fact, just go to a Devils home game.  We play in Newark, it’s only minutes before the next face stabbing. 

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

And since I don’t understand a word of French, I fully enjoyed the experience 🤣(except for the Devils losing, which sucked).

I was in Montreal for the last game of the 2005-06 season when the Devils came back from down 3-1 in the 3rd to win and extend that ridiculous winning streak. Holy jeez was that a fun game. I didn't understand a single angry French word. 

• Like 1