GDT: Devils @ Rags 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+

MadDog2020

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

One time at work, I needed to know who my contact point was for one of my suppliers (old one had left the company), and my Colorado branch manager said “Wanda Munch”.  I said ok, that’s funny, but what’s her real name?  He started laughing and said no, that IS her real name.  So at some point if I ever start drumming in another band, I might have to use Wanda Munch.  Something about it is out there just enough for it to work.

In 9th grade we did a family tree project and I learned I had a restive named “Hieronymous Steiner”. 3/4 of my band at the time was in that class and we briefly changed our name to that. 

There were several more weird names after that before settling on Chapter Eleven, after we paid for a pizza using loose change because none of us had any money. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Wtf is the dolphin incident? 

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Have to say, I am also unaware of the dolphin incident. 

8 hours ago, Chuck the Duck said:

LOL!  That was my first reaction too.

Image result for ace ventura dolphin

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t know how a guy just drops a phrase like “The Dolphin Incident” with no explanation and just leaves us all to wonder. 

7 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

My first thought was “This is the kind of random sh!t that someone just says in the middle of a long monologue just to see if you’re still paying attention.”   I had no idea what he was going for with it.

Well this was all very entertaining to me and basically the reaction i was expecting. #success 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Loved the effort at the end and what an exciting finish. It's too early to tell if this team is good enough to make the playoffs this year, but they're certainly fun to watch and there don't quit at all, which is more than we can save in recent years.  

I know the game was moved up to 2pm tomorrow and I totally get it if Dell gets the nod, but I actually would play Blackwood again.  He had a long layoff because of Covid and he deserves a chance to rebound with a win - today's game wasn't his fault.  Th Caps are probably tougher too, and Blackwood gives us a better chance to win.  Give Dell the start on Tuesday against Buffalo again.  Maybe having a different goalie and net will confuse the savings players a little bit and make them try too hard to beat him in a different way. 

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’d be very weary of overworking Blackwood right now. He was off for like a month, and I seriously doubt he feels 100% yet. 

Have to agree. Plus I expect the Caps to give our goalie a very busy day. Let Dell handle that and bring Blackwood back on a couple days’ rest.