GDT: Devils @ Rags 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+

MadDog2020

It almost seems weird to see a GDT. This has felt so much longer than 15 days. Might be an ugly one until the boys get their legs back, but I don’t even mind. I just want to watch hockey I actually care about again. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It almost seems weird to see a GDT. This has felt so much longer than 15 days. Might be an ugly one until the boys get their legs back, but I don’t even mind. I just want to watch hockey I actually care about again. 

Honestly, yeah, it seems like way longer. Let's hope they show up well and obviously, fvck the Rangers. 

LGD

• Like 4

Wonder how Cangi ended up getting it, I thought they were being kept separate from the team and obviously he could have gotten it elsewhere but the timing is right when the team went out sick.

Hope he's gets well soon, he's a great guy and we are lucky to have a broadcaster as good as him doing our games. When you start to listen to other guys around the league you really appreciate Cangi even more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

That sucks. Because of the weather I’m guessing?

Yea huge part of Texas is without power and the roads are still covered with snow because I guess they have no plows down here. Kind of looks like that snow storm in NJ a few years ago that caused a lot of issues. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Geez even our broadcast crew got it? Someone clean the doorhandles on the building or something lol

The person who said that the team would have to "practically be making out" to transmit COVID may have been a little off in their assessment.

At least, I think so anyway, I don't judge people on what they do behind closed doors. 

10 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

I won't believe it until the puck drops.. LGD whats the over under on Dano calling Kenny,  cangi,  5?

I mean, they even have similar sounds, there’s not a chance that it won’t happen at least once. And I’m going to say at least 5.