GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

L

G

M

F

D!

And yeah I agree MD2020, looks like Boston has really found their groove...were 9-0-1 in 10 games before losing to the Isles.  37 GF in their last 11, after only scoring 3 goals through their first three games.  This will be a tough one...but to the Devils' credit so far, they've pretty much managed to be in every game this season...Blackwood has definitely played a huge role in that, when he's been out there.  

Speaking of goalies...Devils aren't going to keep putting up a .947 save% at 5-on-5...and their special team numbers are pretty bad (14.29 PP%, 67.65 PK%).  I try to ignore numbers like these, because I'm enjoying the hell out of this 5-3-2 start, and they've done this despite no goals from Palms and not one minute of ice time from Nico.  Really hoping Nico gets acclimated fairly quickly, Palms gets going with Nico as his linemate, and what's started out as a fun and surprising season remains as such. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

Fvcking “Beantown”. Who the fvck wants to live in a Beantown? That’s “wicked retah-ded”. 

Special thanks though for managing to have an accent that sounds worse than a Staten Island  accent, we all appreciate that. 

LGD. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Fvcking “Beantown”. Who the fvck wants to live in a Beantown? That’s “wicked retah-ded”. 

Special thanks though for managing to have an accent that sounds worse than a Staten Island  accent, we all appreciate that. 

LGD. 

if I could afford to live in downtown "beantown" I would do it in a heartbeat. Great town. BTW the Bruins are hot right now.

1 hour ago, Brewskies said:

if I could afford to live in downtown "beantown" I would do it in a heartbeat. Great town. BTW the Bruins are hot right now.

It really is nice there. Almost moved there myself once. But we're playing their team today, so fvck them. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It really is nice there. Almost moved there myself once. But we're playing their team today, so fvck them. 

My sister lives up there. I love that area. fvck the sports teams though, especially the Patriots.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1