GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

Blackwood is at that level right now where I feel like he can steal a game any night. I haven't had the kind of confidence in a Devils goalie since Marty. Not saying he's on Martys level but it's nice to feel like your goalie isn't going to cost you every night. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife was tuning in and out, loves Bryce Salvador and just heard Erica say “we’ll hear from Blackie next” and had no idea that was Blackwood’s nickname. She was like “what the FVCK did this slut jus

I'm really starting to appreciate Severson more this season. I had a feeling he would really excel in Ruff's system. He has had a tendency to make some very questionably plays, and those are the ones

Posted Images

I forgot Blackwood was playing, what do they have like 6 shots on goal?

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Blackwood is at that level right now where I feel like he can steal a game any night. I haven't had the kind of confidence in a Devils goalie since Marty. Not saying he's on Martys level but it's nice to feel like your goalie isn't going to cost you every night. 

We had that for a number of years, so now MB29 looks like MB30 in comparison. 

Can someone specify when the whole "follow through of going for the puck" rule comes into effect in regards to high sticking? I thought the rule was that if you are going for the puck and the follow through ends up hitting someone it was not a penalty?

Just now, WaffleFries said:

Who on here said that Palms needed to cut his bear? How did you know that was the key?

Everyone said it lol.