GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Wheel Snipe Celly said:

Gotta love Dano's pauses in between segments in his sentences on live tv

I feel like without Cangi he is talking more, and he goes into these long explanations of things and then obviously loses his train of thought but just tries to talk through it. 

HUGE win. Palms busted his slump. Mac continues to be a stud. Severson is looking like a top pair guy. Zacha is scoring goals. Jack looked much better tonight (that pass to set up Palms first was nifty). He also was clearly getting under the rat’s skin. Loving this team right now. Can’t wait to add Nico to the mix. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Ruff seems to be exactly what this group needed to take the next step. Really shows just how terrible Hynes was as well. 

We often wondered how certain players might perform here if properly coached.  We’re finding out.  

• Like 3

Just now, Nicomo said:

HUGE win. Palms busted his slump. Mac continues to be a stud. Severson is looking like a top pair guy. Zacha is scoring goals. Jack looked much better tonight (that pass to set up Palms first was nifty). He also was clearly getting under the rat’s skin. Loving this team right now. Can’t wait to add Nico to the mix. 

I sometimes forget Nico is coming back soon lol. We're gonna be an even tougher team to play against.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I feel like without Cangi he is talking more, and he goes into these long explanations of things and then obviously loses his train of thought but just tries to talk through it. 

or maybe he is trying to think of sentences in his head that are still rated PG. As Im sure you know, he can get quite carried away when he's excited. Remember that moment on NHL Network where he almost started cursing on national tv due to excitement?

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

My wife was tuning in and out, loves Bryce Salvador and just heard Erica say “we’ll hear from Blackie next” and had no idea that was Blackwood’s nickname. She was like “what the FVCK did this slut just call Bryce Salvador?!?”

in any awkward situation, you can say that you mean “Blackwood”

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

My wife was tuning in and out, loves Bryce Salvador and just heard Erica say “we’ll hear from Blackie next” and had no idea that was Blackwood’s nickname. She was like “what the FVCK did this slut just call Bryce Salvador?!?”

That’s awesome.