GDT: Devils vs Sabres - 2/20/21 12:30pm EST

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Lindy’s earned some slack for me; but breaking up the McLeod/Bastian/Wood line and sticking slow-as-fvck Zajac with Hughes and Mango seems... not... great 

Pretty sure McLeod/Bastian/Wood are playing together right now. But yeah, I'm not convinced about Zajac with Hughes/Johnsson,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

If we lose I’m blaming you, since I’ve had a streak going with GDT’s lol. That said, LGD.

sh!t, I didn't realize. My b.  I almost didn't start the thread because it usually doesn't work out when I do, but I came in here this morning and didn't see a thread and this is my first one this year, so I said why not.  I'll blame myself if they lose too, don't you worry.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

sh!t, I didn't realize. My b.  I almost didn't start the thread because it usually doesn't work out when I do, but I came in here this morning and didn't see a thread and this is my first one this year, so I said why not.  I'll blame myself if they lose too, don't you worry.

Haha if they win you do tomorrow’s. But if they lose (which is looking more likely as this game progresses) I’ll be back on duty for tomorrow 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This is why I’ve always said the GDT’s should be started early after a win...

there’s literally no reason not to. 

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Haha if they win you do tomorrow’s. But if they lose (which is looking more likely as this game progresses) I’ll be back on duty for tomorrow 🤣

Deal!  It's early, I believe in these boys, and frankly, I believe in Ruff and he'll get 'em straight for the 2nd and 3rd.  Their passes aren't crisp today but that's fixable at the intermission.

• Like 1

Let's capitalize on this one, please.

Just now, Nicomo said:

Is Nico the youngest captain in franchise history? 

I thought he might be, but they didn't say.  I was kinda surprised he's the youngest active captain in the league right now, but then again I forgot he's only 22 and that's pretty damn young.