GDT: Devils vs Sabres - 2/20/21 12:30pm EST

NJDfan1711

Meh, we know what this team can do as they've beaten arguably the best team in the east two night ago. With that being said, it's still a young team, with lots of pieces being moved around and coming back today. I was sort of expecting this would be a weird game. I have no doubt that once this stable group finds its groove, they'll be playing like they did recently. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

The COVID break definitely hurt Jack’s momentum though. That’ll come back... I hope.

He's made a few good plays tonight. I still feel like he's often creating something when he gets the puck, which is nice to see. He's still young, but now we definitely know what he can do and see the steps he's taken during the off-season.

• Like 1

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Meh, we know what this team can do as they've beaten arguably the best team in the east two night ago. With that being said, it's still a young team, with lots of pieces being moved around and coming back today. I was sort of expecting this would be a weird game. I have no doubt that once this stable group finds its groove, they'll be playing like they did recently. 

Pretty much. Games like this happen to everyone.

Just now, Devs3cups said:

He's made a few good plays tonight. I still feel like he's often creating something when he gets the puck, which is nice to see. He's still young, but now we definitely know what he can do and see the steps he's taken during the off-season.

He also had the sick assist on Palms’ first goal the other night. Jack will be fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

While the outdoor games at Tahoe look absolutely epic, why the hell does the commercial have to have that chick whispering...?

idk why but it bothers the crap out of me...

is this what the kids call “getting old”?

I’ve been wondering that as well.   Weird 

• Thanks 1