Jump to content

GDT: Devils vs Sabres - 2/20/21 12:30pm EST


NJDfan1711
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nicomo said:

They look like what opposing teams have looked like against us lately. Just getting totally out worked. 

Buffalo is desperate, and they’re playing like it. They flat out want this game more.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

They look like what opposing teams have looked like against us lately. Just getting totally out worked. 

They don't have that X factor thing. It isn't like they aren't there or trying, it is that intangible momentum feeling that they just never had this game. If they can just get a goal or something maybe they can swing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

They look like what opposing teams have looked like against us lately. Just getting totally out worked. 

Pretty much. Not a great game for us thus far. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meh, we know what this team can do as they've beaten arguably the best team in the east two night ago. With that being said, it's still a young team, with lots of pieces being moved around and coming back today. I was sort of expecting this would be a weird game. I have no doubt that once this stable group finds its groove, they'll be playing like they did recently. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

The COVID break definitely hurt Jack’s momentum though. That’ll come back... I hope.

He's made a few good plays tonight. I still feel like he's often creating something when he gets the puck, which is nice to see. He's still young, but now we definitely know what he can do and see the steps he's taken during the off-season.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Meh, we know what this team can do as they've beaten arguably the best team in the east two night ago. With that being said, it's still a young team, with lots of pieces being moved around and coming back today. I was sort of expecting this would be a weird game. I have no doubt that once this stable group finds its groove, they'll be playing like they did recently. 

Pretty much. Games like this happen to everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Devs3cups said:

He's made a few good plays tonight. I still feel like he's often creating something when he gets the puck, which is nice to see. He's still young, but now we definitely know what he can do and see the steps he's taken during the off-season.

He also had the sick assist on Palms’ first goal the other night. Jack will be fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I was led to believe at least 17 times by Dano over the last two games that once Palmieri got his first, all these other chances would start going in.   

Just hit mute everytime he starts talking you'll be smarter for it. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.