GDT: Devils at Washington, 21 Feb, 2pm, NBC

jagknife

I'm glad Gusev is back in, I kinda forgot he wasn't playing, but that's probably because he's had a slow start to the season.  I'm kinda disappointed that Zacha is moved to the wing - I agree he's probably the best choice to move someone to the side, but he's been playing well and I hope he doesn't disrupt the chemistry that we've had lately.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm glad Gusev is back in, I kinda forgot he wasn't playing, but that's probably because he's had a slow start to the season.  I'm kinda disappointed that Zacha is moved to the wing - I agree he's probably the best choice to move someone to the side, but he's been playing well and I hope he doesn't disrupt the chemistry that we've had lately.  

It’s the right choice. Zajac at wing was Ruff’s worst move of the season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I hate National broadcasts. 2:00 game, it’s 2:16 and they are still talking about last night’s outdoor game. 

Dude, I was literally just coming here to say "Where the fvck is the game?  It's 2:20 and it still hasn't started..."  I thought maybe I was watching the wrong channel.