GDT: Devils at Washington, 21 Feb, 2pm, NBC

jagknife

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Zacha sold that penalty. I think he was the one that tied the washington player up lol

He absolutely hit a Washington player into the boards about 15 seconds earlier in the opposite corner, I thought for sure he was going for boarding, and I think that's why the Washington player was pissed and got him up on in aggression.

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Get those fvcking Rangers and Bruins logos off the ice that we're playing on.  I hate these new ad locations so much.

Well the league is losing an insane amount of money this year and they NEED these ads.

Money talks though so i'm sure you can get in touch with them and pay them more money than what they get for those and off they will be. 

• Haha 1

Is there a faster straight line skater in the league than Miles Wood? I’ve been watching him for several years now and it still impresses me. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Well the league is losing an insane amount of money this year and they NEED these ads.

Money talks though so i'm sure you can get in touch with them and pay them more money than what they get for those and off they will be. 

How do adds for another NHL game bring in money? 

Nice save there. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

brings in views and well if its not bringing in money then one more reason they'd take his money instead. It worked for Dunkin donuts on the other end

I don’t mind the ads for actual companies, but other games is kind of silly, but whatever. 

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I get it - the gatorade ad and other things like that are fine - I just don't want to see other teams logos on the ice.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Nice save there. 

I don’t mind the ads for actual companies, but other games is kind of silly, but whatever. 

well the league invested lots of money to make those outdoor games happen and give something different to fans in such a sh!tty year. I really fail to see how it's silly of them to advertize games during a national broadcast game. That's straight up how you market things and hope to get some return on your investment or see it translate in more views

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

well the league invested lots of money to make those outdoor games happen and give something different to fans in such a sh!tty year. I really fail to see how it's silly of them to advertize that game during a national broadcast game. That's straight up how you market things lol

I’m sure the 8 people that decide to tune into that game because they saw an ad for it on the ice will make a huge difference...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I’m sure the 8 people that decide to tune into that game because they saw an ad for it on the ice will make a huge difference...

Still more of a difference than the 8 fans going. "boo hoo i don't like to see logos i don't like when my team is playing, Take them away i don't care that they lose money, my feelings are more important"

Edited by SterioDesign