Downsizing - Some stuff for Sale, Some stuff for Free

Hey guys. I've moved from a house into a condo and am having to purge some of my stuff. Roller blades are gone, punching bag (heavy bag) gone, bean bag chair gone. Saddest item I parted with was my 2003 full-size Stanley Cup that I built out of a trash can and a bunch of cake moulds that I crazy glued together. :)

I will post items as I find them as I am still unpacking. The most meaningful items I will be keeping in my display case (pewter Stanley Cups, jersey signed by Larry Robinson, 1995 championship hat and shirt (never worn; tags still on)). 

The only item I am selling right now is the 1983-84 OPC hockey card set which includes the Scott Stevens rookie card. I am selling the set for $200US. I have the set listed elsewhere, and you can get the Scott Stevens RC off eBay for significantly less than the whole set. Just thought I would mention it. I'm sure I will have more "for sale" stuff as I continue unpacking boxes.  :)

First batch of free stuff is in the image included. Post here what you want, PM me your address and I'll have them sent to you. Pick any 3 items. Whomever claims an item first, gets it. 
Today's items are: 
  1) Martin Brodeur mini-Jersey from the 2008 Olympics
  2) 1999 mini-Zamboni
  3) Batch of 5 mini-sticks including a 2000 championship stick
  4) Used water bottle (note that the emblem is slightly worn on the left)
  5) Battery powered light-up horns
  6) Pack of 3 mini Stanley Cups. 

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

Edited by Don

Updated Free Stuff.....  the zamboni, sticks and mini-cups are gone. But much more has been found. 

1) Two used water bottles (dishwasher cleaned since last use) 
2) Roll of Devils wallpaper (frayed on one end due to damage, but the length shown is all good) 
3) A puck in display case
4) Puck out of display case
5) Shot glass
6) Light-up horns
7) Brodeur mini-jersey 
8 ) Ancient mouse with serial port cable
9) 1995 championship license plate
10) Christmas tree ornament
11) Devils sports tape
12) Devils flag (I have taken it to games, so it has gotten a little stained; you can try washing it)
13) 5 pair of Devils socks (I don't think any have ever been worn; they look pristine) 
14) Mini pennant with old colours
15) Broken keychain (metal jersey with old colours) 
16) Mini-figurine 
17) I found one more mini Stanley Cup

Pick any 3 items, PM me your mailing address and I'll send them off to you. 

IMG_0744.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.