GDT: Buffalo @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+ Reverse Retros?

MadDog2020

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Although I can distinguish between red and green (most shades in most light, anyway), the eye doctor tells me I have never seen what either color actually looks like. So what red and green are in my head is not what the rest of you see. Both are apparently more vibrant than what I see. 

Found that out when my daughter was in kindergarten, because she has it too, which is very rare in girls. Which, as a 25+ year fan of a team that wears red, and with jerseys and Devils clothing having been a major part of my wardrobe since age 10, kind of blew my mind a bit. 

Wow, yeah, basically for a girl to get it, she has to have a color-blind dad, and a mother who's a carrier who passes it on.  Rare indeed.  

I've heard about those glasses too (that SH mentioned)...would love to know how well they work.  

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Just looking on google I wasn't expecting the prices to be so low and looks like they have money back guarantees too so definitely looks like it's something worth giving a shot if you're interested. 

I doubt it’s something I would do day to day, I guess these things come in degrees and mine is bad enough to fail the test but good enough to typically be able to separate those colors. 

But we’ll “see”. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Wow, yeah, basically for a girl to get it, she has to have a color-blind dad, and a mother who's a carrier who passes it on.  Rare indeed.  

I've heard about those glasses too (that SH mentioned)...would love to know how well they work.  

Yup, my wife’s uncle has it very bad, so she was a carrier. When my daughter failed the test, her eye doctor basically said “that means you have it too”. I disagreed, not realizing I had it, so he then tested me and I failed hard lol. 

I ordered the one with the highest star reviews on Amazon that was Prime with free returns. If they blow my mind, maybe I’ll hang onto them. Reviews are mixed, some say they are great, some say they do nothing .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I would like to say that if the Devils are indeed wearing the green Reverse Retros for tonight’s game, it will be fitting that the first time the Devils would ever wear a jersey with green as the predominant color would come the day after NJ officially legalized weed.  Poetic and beautiful and hilarious all at once. 🤣LGD. 

All I care about is that you got to make the gameday thread. I was going to go on a rampage if someone else tried to do it.