GDT: Buffalo @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+ Reverse Retros?

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Like a hitter in a slump who takes it out onto the field and starts making errors, it feels like the PK is starting to negatively affect this team all-around. Like I said, don’t let losers hang around and poison the team.  

I didn’t think it could get worse after Sunday. But I think it has. The posts and crossbar have kept us alive. 

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

I didn’t think it could get worse after Sunday. But I think it has. The posts and crossbar have kept us alive. 

9 goals against in the last 12 PK attempts...and it could easily be WORSE.

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Stop fvcking blaming chemistry, it’s not chemistry when you’re literally scrambling and LEAVING guys wide open....

It’s not just Sal, it’s so many people with every excuse on why the PK is 31st and embarrassingly below 70%

They never say anything bad. It’s always this or that never the blatant obvious. They are afraid to speak negatively. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

I would be shocked if they canned Nass or any other assistant anything mid-season, especially in an abbreviated season.  Shame on them for letting him stick around to begin with BUT we're probably lucky they at least removed him from the HC position.

That’s my real beef.  They has no business keeping him at all.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I would be shocked if they canned Nass or any other assistant anything mid-season, especially in an abbreviated season.  Shame on them for letting him stick around to begin with BUT we're probably lucky they at least removed him from the HC position.

nASS is the golden child and it royally pisses me off.

Gallant was on Cam & Strick a few weeks back and was talking about how when he went to Florida, or maybe Vegas, its been a long day so I don't 100% remember, the GM had a guy he wanted for an assistant coach job and pretty much forced his hand, and while he wasn't thrilled, he decided it wasn't a battle he wanted to fight that early. I wonder if Ruff feels the same way being forced to keep DBA 2.0

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 1

Rough game, we’re getting dominated and we’re lucky it’s not 4-0. 

Bratt looks like he’s got it moving. Nico looks bad, hoping it’s just rust that he still has to shake off. 

Also, I keep thinking Cangi is saying P enis Ullmark. 

Edited by mfitz804

11 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Like a hitter in a slump who takes it out onto the field and starts making errors, it feels like the PK is starting to negatively affect this team all-around. Like I said, don’t let losers hang around and poison the team.  

The Office Reaction GIF

No but seriously. Can't wait until we move on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

None of them will ever say anything other than pro company. It’s absurd. It’s not chemistry that is cause the utter collapses on the pk. I’m embarrassed for the players. 

I don't feel sorry for the players.  Some of these guys have been around long enough to know better. Travis, Vat, PK, all garbage on the pk often times just doing dumb sh!t.  Is a lot of it on Nass sure but there's also a LOT of it is just flat out terrible play from our vets which makes it even worse.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1

Just now, titans04 said:

I don't feel sorry for the players.  Some of these guys have been around long enough to know better. Travis, Vat, PK, all garbage on the pk often times just doing dumb sh!t.  Is a lot of is on Nass sure but there's also a LOT of just flat out terrible play from our vets which makes it even worse.

I don’t fell sorry I’m embarrassed at how pathetic and bad they look especially the vets. Our older guys are too slow and seem to be holding our young guys back. And another joke. 

• Like 1

Bleech

Weren’t going to keep stopping 95% of the ES shots forever...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976