GDT: Buffalo @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+ Reverse Retros?

MadDog2020

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Token late stat-padding goal coming....

Garbage time Goose...

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Garbage Time Goose strikes again

Great minds...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I hate our fan base sometimes...

Yeah that’s a horsesh!t take for sure.  Nico is going to need some time.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I hate our fan base sometimes...

Amanda has no idea how to just ignore troll posts, it's absolutely pointless that she responds and gives attention to this stuff and the team should tell her to ignore it. It's not even a Devils fan, its some random hockey fan in Germany. It's literally social media 101 but I guess she missed that class. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Amanda has no idea how to just ignore troll posts, it's absolutely pointless that she responds and gives attention to this stuff and the team should tell her to ignore it. It's literally social media 101 but I guess she missed that class. 

Just saying, I’ve seen several comments about Nico not being captain material now. It’s ridiculous. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Just saying, I’ve seen several comments about Nico not being captain material now. It’s ridiculous. 

I looked at his profile, its not even a Devils fan, its some random hockey fan from Germany. Random idiots on social media, especially Twitter and Facebook do not represent the entire fan base. 

Amanda responding to it makes it worse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Amanda has no idea how to just ignore troll posts, it's absolutely pointless that she responds and gives attention to this stuff and the team should tell her to ignore it. It's literally social media 101 but I guess she missed that class. 

Book it - a fan is going to personally attack her and she's going to publicly reply, again, looking for sympathy / attention.

Love a lot of what she brings to her position and the team but she's AWFUL on twitter.

Not as bad as Abbey, though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I looked at his profile, its not even a Devils fan, its some random hockey fan from Germany. Random idiots on social media, especially Twitter and Facebook do not represent the entire fan base. 

Amanda responding to it makes it worse. 

Yeah it’s dumb of her to respond. You’re a reporter for the team. Twitter is full of idiot trolls. Ignore them. 

• Like 3