The PavelPoints Tracking Thread

mfitz804

Isn’t he at .578 ppg or something like that?  25/38?  

if you want to do an over/under of something like 36.5 for the season, I’ll do the over with the loser donating $50 to the site.  Obviously I run the risk of injury or some other reason he is held out but hopefully with Nico coming back he gets shifted to LW and there’s also 5 games left against the Flyers defense😂

52 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Isn’t he at .578 ppg or something like that?  25/38?  

if you want to do an over/under of something like 36.5 for the season, I’ll do the over with the loser donating $50 to the site.  Obviously I run the risk of injury or some other reason he is held out but hopefully with Nico coming back he gets shifted to LW and there’s also 5 games left against the Flyers defense😂

25/38= 0.657

No, I’m not doing an over under (and certainly not another $50!). I’m looking for someone who is willing to bet on Pavel doing even more than he has done, not maintaining his current pace. 

He was cold for a number of games and he is still well above 0.5 PPG...

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

25/38= 0.657

No, I’m not doing an over under (and certainly not another $50!). I’m looking for someone who is willing to bet on Pavel doing even more than he has done, not maintaining his current pace. 

He was cold for a number of games and he is still well above 0.5 PPG...

Man, I even used a calculator.  I’m more hung over than I thought

Edited by Lateralous

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody please confirm this for me. 

Tonight is Pavel’s 42nd game of the season, and there are only 8 remaining, so he can only play a max of 50 games. 

He has 25 points, so he has clinched 0.5 PPG whether he scores again or not, and I lose the bet. 

Can someone confirm?

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Somebody please confirm this for me. 

Tonight is Pavel’s 42nd game of the season, and there are only 8 remaining, so he can only play a max of 50 games. 

He has 25 points, so he has clinched 0.5 PPG whether he scores again or not, and I lose the bet. 

Can someone confirm?

Sounds right to my public school math. I’ll take 0.5 from him going forward if he can stay healthy and give us 40 points a season (maybe an occasional 50+). 

21 minutes ago, MB3 said:

In the end, what if the real PavelPoints are the friendships we made along the way?

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Honestly, is there a better way to wrap up this thread than that?? Too funny. 

You two definitely provide your share of laughs...which we need during (multiple) seasons like this.  So thank you both for that!  

• Like 3