The PavelPoints Tracking Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Putting this here to memorialize the consequences of Pavel’s increased scoring.  I have a bet with @MB3 that Pavel will not score 0.5 points per game this year. Loser donates $40 to the site (las

I’m officially blaming Hynes for stifling this kid’s progression. This can’t be a coincidence...

With that point, Pavel Zacha has now outscored Nico Hischier and Jesper Bratt over their last 100 games.  Drink up that haterade; my boy is a stud.

Posted Images

At this point he would have to be epically bad to not make the 0.5 PPG. 

Which he’s proven capable of in the past. ;) 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Which Zacha jersey you getting?

He’s still got a ways to go before that happens...

39 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

PAVELPOINT ALERT 🚨 

I mean, barring injury, that $40 is as good as donated my mfitz at this point. The magic # is down to 11 I believe. 

now it’s all about that #37 jersey :D

• Like 1

He’s now at 18 points in 28 games. 

27 games left. He needs 10 points in those 27 games to finish the season with 28 points (in 55 games); which would be 0.51 points. 

56 minutes ago, MB3 said:

He’s now at 18 points in 28 games. 

27 games left. He needs 10 points in those 27 games to finish the season with 28 points (in 55 games); which would be 0.51 points. 

He should make it. 

He seems to have cooled off, but I think his hot start (for him, anyway) will probably be enough to get him to the finish line on this one.

For whatever it's worth, he's been racking up the minuses like crazy lately...-13 in his last 13 GP (5 points).  Overall I still like what I'm seeing from him though.  Still seems to be playing with more confidence.  

Only 5 points in his last 13 games, but for Pavel that’s not bad. As I said, he’ll likely make the 0.5 PPG based on his hot start and the consecutive games points streak. 

Now all I can do is root against him leading the team in scoring so I don’t have to get his jersey. 

21 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

For whatever it's worth, he's been racking up the minuses like crazy lately...-13 in his last 13 GP (5 points).  Overall I still like what I'm seeing from him though.  Still seems to be playing with more confidence.  

Speaking of, I’ve actually been pretty impressed with Jack’s play without the puck this season. For him to be a +1 while being the leading forward in ATOI is pretty good. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Speaking of, I’ve actually been pretty impressed with Jack’s play without the puck this season. For him to be a +1 while being the leading forward in ATOI is pretty good. 

Even without the points lately, he's still much much better than he was last season.

That being said (not sure if it's due to the uber-compressed schedule), he seems to be less and less "electric" as the season has wore on...and it's been a slow boil kind of situation, because it hasn't been a sudden thing...but I'm guessing if we re-watched the first 5 games or so of this season, we'd see a difference from where he was then and where he is now.  Still believe in him quite a bit though.  

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Even without the points lately, he's still much much better than he was last season.

That being said (not sure if it's due to the uber-compressed schedule), he seems to be less and less "electric" as the season has wore on...and it's been a slow boil kind of situation, because it hasn't been a sudden thing...but I'm guessing if we re-watched the first 5 games or so of this season, we'd see a difference from where he was then and where he is now.  Still believe in him quite a bit though.  

I thought it seemed to coincide with their return from the COVID shutdown tbh. Call it an excuse if you want, but maybe he was one of the hardest hit? I’d say him and Blackwood look the most different since coming back. I wonder if Jack lost a few of those 14 lbs of muscle he put on during the offseason? 

I hope he gets going soon though. One, for his own confidence, and two, to get some of our “fans” off his back (not talking about anyone here). I’ve seen some pretty crazy sh!t popping back up lately. 

Sorry to hijack the Pavelpoints thread though. Back to you, Zacha. 

Edited by Nicomo
4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I and two, to get some of our “fans” off his back (not talking about anyone here).

Are you sure? Lol.