Jump to content

The PavelPoints Tracking Thread


Recommended Posts

Another 2 points tonight, a/k/a the PZ hat trick. Magic number down to 4. 

If he doesn’t get 4 more points, you should all buy me a #37 jersey that says “Almost” instead of Zacha. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Putting this here to memorialize the consequences of Pavel’s increased scoring.  I have a bet with @MB3 that Pavel will not score 0.5 points per game this year. Loser donates $40 to the site (las

I’m officially blaming Hynes for stifling this kid’s progression. This can’t be a coincidence...

With that point, Pavel Zacha has now outscored Nico Hischier and Jesper Bratt over their last 100 games.  Drink up that haterade; my boy is a stud.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The odds of me posting a picture of myself online is very slim. 

Just buy one of those cheap old school goalie masks for the pic lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

$200

Thats the price limit lol. 

30 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Just buy one of those cheap old school goalie masks for the pic lol

So a Jason Voorhees mask and a Zacha jersey...that will be how I walk around the arena. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Zacha in his last 57 games (dating back to last year):  15 G, 23 A, 38 Pts.  About 22 G and 33 A over 82 GP.  I'll happily take that from Pavel going forward.  

Over his actual last 82 GP, he's put up 16 G and 31 A...basically, Zajac-like production.  Wasn't so long ago we were praying for him to ever reach 0.5 PPG...he's managed to better that over a full season's worth of games, at 0.573 PPG no less.  Well done Pavel.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The odds of me posting a picture of myself online is very slim. 

We just want to see you from behind

Edited by Crisis
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Crisis said:

We just want to see you from behind

You men are all alike. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who wants to make a side bet? 

Zacha is currently at 0.66 PPG for the season. Anyone think he can make 0.75? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t he at .578 ppg or something like that?  25/38?  
 

if you want to do an over/under of something like 36.5 for the season, I’ll do the over with the loser donating $50 to the site.  Obviously I run the risk of injury or some other reason he is held out but hopefully with Nico coming back he gets shifted to LW and there’s also 5 games left against the Flyers defense😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Isn’t he at .578 ppg or something like that?  25/38?  
 

if you want to do an over/under of something like 36.5 for the season, I’ll do the over with the loser donating $50 to the site.  Obviously I run the risk of injury or some other reason he is held out but hopefully with Nico coming back he gets shifted to LW and there’s also 5 games left against the Flyers defense😂

25/38= 0.657

No, I’m not doing an over under (and certainly not another $50!). I’m looking for someone who is willing to bet on Pavel doing even more than he has done, not maintaining his current pace. 

He was cold for a number of games and he is still well above 0.5 PPG...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

25/38= 0.657

No, I’m not doing an over under (and certainly not another $50!). I’m looking for someone who is willing to bet on Pavel doing even more than he has done, not maintaining his current pace. 

He was cold for a number of games and he is still well above 0.5 PPG...

Man, I even used a calculator.  I’m more hung over than I thought

Edited by Lateralous
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Man, I even used a calculator.  I’m more hung over than I thought

You made me double check my math like 5 times!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I was just making a general statement. 
 

Tracking Pavelpoints was one of the more enjoyable aspects of this season.  


I understood. 

But yup, not for me lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.