GDT: Capitals at Devils 1:00pm MSG+

eaglejelly

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

Showed good effort but we are missing something. Any suggestions...? 

Goal scoring, as was mentioned by pumpkin cutter.

But I think that they need 2 forwrds who are similar to Tom Wilson or Patty Hornqvist.  Big, excellent and puck retrieval. A guy like that would help Hughes's line and would enhance the 3rd line.  Wood is kinda like that, but to me he's a click below that level of power forward.

Just now, Jersey Sure said:

Goal scoring, as was mentioned by pumpkin cutter.

But I think that they need 2 forwrds who are similar to Tom Wilson or Patty Hornqvist.  Big, excellent and puck retrieval. A guy like that would help Hughes's line and would enhance the 3rd line.  Wood is kinda like that, but to me he's a click below that level of power forward.

Yes I like him even though he gets carried away and out of control but I do like him. We need something extra. Some punch and danger in the lineup. 

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

As bad as this is if Luke is drafted by Vancouver Jack is gone. Not even a question. And that’s scary for our future. 

I’m sure he’ll make that decision based on less than the first 20 games of a virus shortened rebuilding year. 

Edited by mfitz804