GDT: Devils vs. Isles, SUPERSPREADER EDITION 3/2/21, 7:00pm, MSG+2

RunninWithTheDevil

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I know I'm probably in the minority opinion on this but after seeing them during warm-ups, I still don't like these uniforms. 

I actually like them quite a bit.  I like the way all of the red elements (including the logo) really pop.  Curious how everyone else feels about them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

If the green was a TAD lighter I would really like them.

I like that the green is darker.  Makes the red stand out more.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I actually like them quite a bit.  I like the way all of the red elements (including the logo) really pop.  Curious how everyone else feels about them.

I actually like them more than I thought I would. Love the green helmets, the pants, and the socks. The whole set is sharp as hell. I would love to keep them and wear them maybe five or six times a year in perpetuity.

Edited by MadDog2020

46 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I like the jerseys in general but I think that extra stripe makes it look too busy 

If you’re talking about the sleeve stripes...I would prefer the green stripe be taken out and changed to red, with the middle white border stripe taken out...basically one wide red stripe with two white borders.  Either keep the “base” color of the jersey as dark green, or dump it for black.  I’d happily accept that as the new home jersey (won’t ever happen).

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

10 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Brutal has a where's waldo vibe with all the stripes with green mixed in.  Was never a fan of the green but mixed with the overkill on the stripes and I find them dreadful.  However it's great that some of you like them.

Edited by titans04

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I actually like them more than I thought I would. Love the green helmets, the pants, and the socks. The whole set is sharp as hell. I would love to keep them and wear them maybe five or six times a year in perpetuity.

Even if they kept them exactly as is, I’d take these over the pajama tops they’re currently wearing. 

• Like 1

Just now, titans04 said:

Brutal has a where's waldo vibe with all the stripes with green mixed in.  Was never a fan of the green but mixes with the overkill on the stripes and I find them dreadful.  However it's great that some of you like them.

I like reading the reactions.  Looks like the RRs are kind of polarizing.