GDT: Devils vs. Isles, SUPERSPREADER EDITION 3/2/21, 7:00pm, MSG+2

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Such a soft defensive effort by Bratt on that goal

Just sat there and watched.  And then a half-hearted hit after it was in.  Weird.

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

On the whole I've really enjoyed watching the Devils so far this season but to this point in the night, it feels like 2 hours and 15 minutes of my time that I'll never get back.  

Yeah they’re pissing me off tonight.  

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Just sat there and watched.  And then a half-hearted hit after it was in.  Weird.

Ladd could’ve had a third and fourth attempt and Bratt still wouldn’t have stick-checked him. Very odd effort level at such a key time.

3 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

On the whole I've really enjoyed watching the Devils so far this season but to this point in the night, it feels like 2 hours and 15 minutes of my time that I'll never get back.  

The lack of real offensive zone time makes watching them such a chore. Palms and Gusev need to move on, they add nothing.

• Like 1

Ok so...

Subban gets the puck behind the net, go around and skates through the middle, deke out a player in the most dangerous spot for turnovers, actually succeed and get a step on him... enter the neutral zone with full control of the puck.... THEN.... make a drop pass all the way back almost to the net....   why. WHY!?! 

Edited by SterioDesign

Just now, Lateralous said:

Yeah, for all the crap we give PK, Gusev might be the hardest one to watch.   

Easily the worst player on the team this season. Subban at least had a few decent games. Gusev has been trash.