GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+2

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s like being the tallest person at a dwarf convention.

He’s at least looking good defensively this year (most nights). Much better than sucking at both offense and defense like last year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

I want to see these forwards be better on the wall both breaking out and on the forecheck. Too many finesse guys. 

Bratt, Johnson, Palmieri need to pick their sh!t up and start winning battles. 

And that is an example of getting your d!ck kicked in on a board battle resulting in a goal. 

This team is such fvxking bullsh!t

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

And that is an example of getting your d!ck kicked in on a board battle resulting in a goal. 

This team is such fvxking bullsh!t

This is true, but they’ve actually played a pretty good hockey game tonight overall so far. They deserve better. Unfortunately, they cannot score goals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

50g4mb.jpg.ffc965db5c634b1d8f24207c7cd18a06.jpg

Remember when I posted this in my meme filled GDT hahah. Good times....

Just now, Nicomo said:

Must be nice to actually have vets that aren’t total ass. 

They really are invisible out there. Thank god for our young players. They're actually making sh!t happen out there.

Someone told me the Devils were a better team this year than last.  Nope, don’t fvcking believe that sh!t for a second.  Devils were much closer to getting into the playoff bubble last year than they’ll ever fvcking be this year.  Don’t give a sh!t if someone tries to tell me they have better players this year.  Do they really?  Not translating to sh!t.  You want to fvck up your career?  Put on the red and black jersey, guaranteed your name will forever be forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

I really feel for Palmieri, he's getting more chances than anybody not named Jack Hughes. It's just not going in. The player that is irking me is Jesper Bratt. I want to see better, he's capable of it.

I guarantee Bratt would be producing way more than Palmieri if Ruff actually gave him PP time. But no, keep throwing Palmieri and Zajac out there...

• Like 1