GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+2

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

A big part of our problem tonight is that Cangi didn’t tell us how many games Zajac has played as of tonight. Unless he did and I missed it. 

Just gonna out this out there, it’s an old thing I thought of when I first joined:

we’re suffering from the Curse of Cangilosi. We haven’t won since he returned from COVID. Clearly, this skid is 100% his fault 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Just gonna out this out there, it’s an old thing I thought of when I first joined:

we’re suffering from the Curse of Cangilosi. We haven’t won since he returned from COVID. Clearly, this skid is 100% his fault 

That sounds right. 

They should have done that to Sh!tstork in the first period. 

Edited by mfitz804

Just now, jagknife said:

Even Chico would call a spade a spade, and he was arguably the biggest Devils’ homer in the world.

I normally listen to Chico on the way home from games on the radio broadcasts and he absolutely rips into people when they deserve it. 

He's an absolute homer in the sense of he's literally rooting for the guys on the broadcasts sometimes and even lets out some yeahhhsss and wooosss but he no issues calling people out when they deserve it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

86 and 24 are studs. 37 might be a good hockey player. 63 has 1 shift a game where he looks like a superstar (ignore every other shift). 13 looked like one two years ago and most 18 year olds don’t regress. We have so much talent on the pipeline that it’s impossible *all* of them miss. Coronavirus is almost over and in a few months you’ll be wasted screaming Mr Brightside at a bar with all of your friends. 

I'd add Blackwood to the reasons to feel optimistic despite the game tonight. And I sure hope players like McLeod and Bastian grow in their roles because you need heart/grit as well as talent to win. I don't like that Miles Wood has had very little effect on this game. Is he playing?