GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+2

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If we had a winning team nobody would give a sh!t what stupid things he was saying. It’s easier to focus on Dano than how bad our team looks. 

To be fair, I did disclose the reason why he bothers me/i even notice in the message that started this.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

He’s only one goal behind your boy now. 

So what? He’s still been ass. And Jack didn’t get to play with Panarin like Laf was earlier this season. He’s been playing with Andreas Johnsson and a ice cold Kyle Palmieri...

plus the Rags have played a few more games, and Laf is supposedly a goal scorer vs a playmaker.  

Also, is it me or did we never used to interview players from opposing teams before this season?  And to that, WHY THE fvck DO WE DO IT?!  You can't get one player from your own team to say something?  Even in a loss?  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR OR SEE THE OTHER fvckING TEAM.  Who honestly thinks that's a good idea???

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

So what? He’s still been ass. And Jack didn’t get to play with Panarin like Laf was earlier this season. He’s been playing with Andreas Johnsson and a ice cold Kyle Palmieri...

plus the Rags have played a few more games, and Laf is supposedly a goal scorer vs a playmaker.  

It’s just facts, he’s about to catch Jack in goals. 

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Also, is it me or did we never used to interview players from opposing teams before this season?  And to that, WHY THE fvck DO WE DO IT?!  You can't get one player from your own team to say something?  Even in a loss?  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR OR SEE THE OTHER fvckING TEAM.  Who honestly thinks that's a good idea???

It’s because the away team doesn’t send their crew this season for obvious reasons. 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Georgiev raising his stick and clapping to the rags fans there is the exact reason I dont give two sh!ts about the other one ripping his own taint. fvcking hate all of them. 

I want this to be his actual injury so badly...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

It’s because the away team doesn’t send their crew this season for obvious reasons. 

I mean, yeah that makes sense I guess, but....so what? The feed I was watching was the Devils feed.  Is the Rangers feed showing the same programming?  After they cut away from Sam Rosen they're going to Erica for the interviews...???

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not right now. I think it’s too soon to know what either guy will be. 

They’re both the same age (19). One certainly looks far better than the other to me though. We’ll obviously have to wait a few years to fully know, but I’ll take the center over a winger any day. Jack also drives his own line, whereas Laf looked more like a complimentary piece to me. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

They’re both the same age (19). One certainly looks far better than the other to me though. We’ll obviously have to wait a few years to fully know, but I’ll take the center over a winger any day. Jack also drives his own line, whereas Laf looked more like a complimentary piece to me. 

I think we all knew your choice lol. 

• Shocking 1