Jump to content

GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+2


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nicomo said:

I guarantee Bratt would be producing way more than Palmieri if Ruff actually gave him PP time. But no, keep throwing Palmieri and Zajac out there...

Palmieri should be out there on the PP but I agree about Zajac. I don't get that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jerrydevil said:

Palmieri should be out there on the PP but I agree about Zajac. I don't get that.

Why? He’s been terrible. Can’t keep coasting on what you’ve done in the past forever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

Why? He’s been terrible. Can’t keep coasting on what you’ve done in the past forever. 

I don't know if I have the stats to back me up but he seems to get more shots on the net than most of the other players. More dangerous shots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

I don't know if I have the stats to back me up but he seems to get more shots on the net than most of the other players. More dangerous shots.

I’m personally ready to see him as a healthy scratch for a game or two. He’s been that bad. And Ruff should send a message.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Kreider scored again? I went to the kitchen for a second and it's 3 to 1. This is so frustrating.

Same, was working on the food coloring ratio to my beer. Think I nailed it:

 

E883587A-D1CD-4691-BAF7-86FEA9F5FBD1.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.